For the development of the various projects we run for our clients, we are currently looking for:
3D-PharmXchange is interested in high-level experts in all key drug development disciplines. Candidates should have an extensive and proven track record within companies developing innovative drugs (small molecules/biologicals/novel therapies), with a focus on early stage drug development.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment, working for top entrepreneurs and big pharma. You will be working in a very dynamic, young and growing team and you will have freedom to shape your work.
3D-PharmXchange does not accept unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiters or agencies. Acquisition is also not appreciated
Consultant non-clinical development
3D-PharmXchange is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm located in Tilburg and Oss. We are dedicated to the development of (bio-)pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Our team of experts covers the key areas of pre-clinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory affairs and project management. In addition, we provide out-licensing and interim management support. Our clients are leading big pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
For the various projects that we are running for our clients, we are looking for a consultant non-clinical development to join our team of consultants. The ideal candidate has a background in Toxicology and/or ADME and is able to look beyond his or her borders and has an ambition to grow in a young and growing organization. Training and/or coaching will be provided in specific areas if needed.
- PhD or equivalent, or MSc degree in Life Sciences, with experience in drug development or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience as an (ADME) study director, non-clinical project manager or other drug development role
- Communication skills: good oral, writing and presentation skills
- Personality skills: pro-active, team player, results-oriented, can-do mentality and ability to put yourself in the position of our clients
Experience in a number of the following areas and roles (not all required):
- Experience in conducting or monitoring drug metabolism studies
- Experience in designing, monitoring or conducting safety (toxicology) studies at CRO’s and analyzing/presenting data
- Knowledge of and experience in global regulatory requirements for the development and registration of new medicinal products (chemical entities and/or biologicals)
- Experience in drafting and reviewing biocompatibility and/or safety assessments, researching literature and toxicology database resources, and summarizing information
- Experience in writing and/or reviewing documents for specific global regulatory purposes, e.g. investigators’ brochures, IMPD, (non-)clinical dossier (eCTD), etc.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations
- Project coordination and project team participation
Interested? Send your CV and short motivation letter to 3D-PharmXchange at email@example.com
For more information you can contact Nina Lemmers-van Erp at +31 (0)13 53 482 72
Aquisiton is not appreciated!